Appletree has two licensed locations for the preschool program both in the East Hill community:
We offer a preschool class 8:30-11:30.
We also offer an afternoon childcare 30 months+ at 11:30-2:30.
You may also sign up to both groups for a full day 8:30-2:30.
There a few different options for days you could choose: Mon/Wed/Fri, Tues/Thurs or Mon through Fri.
Our preschools focus on two main areas: social and emotional skills which we feel are key components to Kindergarten readiness.
Our goal is to foster their curiosity and independence to reach their fullest potential in their early childhood years.
Some of the skills we teach in preschool are:
- Social skills
- Problem solving
- Communicating with one another
- Respect for self and others
- Letters & Numbers
- Fine Motor
- Gross Motor
- Visual Discrimination
- Spacial Awareness
Our schedule of the day includes: exploratory free play, circle time, snack, craft or activity and daily outside play.
All of our staff meet licensing requirements and are fully certified with their Early Childhood Education as well as registered with the ECEBC.
Activities to look forward to!
- Field Trips
- Christmas Concert
- Graduation Ceremony
Registration will be open to the public on March 1st, 2021.
- Your child needs to be at least 30 months old and fully potty trained.
- Click Registration in the main menu, fill out appropriate registration.
- Once the registration papers have been submitted, within 5 business days you will receive an email with confirmation of a spot if available.
- Once you receive confirmation please go under Fees and then Payment to pay $50 registration fee.
- Once you have paid the registration fee you will receive confirmation of your spot.